BV is a condition that can readily be cured quickly in the vast majority of cases. There are times when the presence of BV indicates there is something else going on to be concerned about. That is certainly not the norm. These videos and links that follow below provide the additional insight and info you need to know.
You should take the time to ensure you understand the causes and treatments for BV. There are more than a few ways to treat and cure bacterial vaginosis. Read More >>
If you have tried everything and would like the best information on treatment and cure then Read This >>
Don’t let BV slow you down. You can treat and cure it.
How to Treat Bacterial Vaginosis Better Than You Ever Did
Knowing what bacterial vaginosis is, recognizing the symptoms, and identifying the causes lead you to the best treatment. With advice and tips from health experts, here is how to treat bacterial vaginosis better.
There is no treatment better than preventing bacterial vaginosis (BV) to occur in the first place. This is because BV has the bad habit of coming back whenever it wants, but not when you are able to put up a good fight.
Here are the best ways to prevent bacterial vaginosis:
- Avoid the triggers, such as:
- Limit the number of sex partners – as much as you can, only have sexual intercourse with a single steady partner. This way, you will be able to maintain your good vaginal flora.
- Minimize smoking – until you can quit the habit. If you are a habitual smoker, it may be difficult to stop smoking abruptly.
However, you can make gradual changes such as reducing the number of sticks in a day. Toxins make your vagina an environment conducive for the overgrowth of bad bacteria.
- Stop douching – health experts agree that you do not need any additional cleansing methods to the normal washing of your vagina. Douching is counterproductive, as it disrupts the normal pH level of the vagina.
- No to heavily scented vaginal products – the harsh chemicals harm your vaginal flora and encourages bad bacteria to multiply and colonize the area from the outside to the inside.
- Improve your diet. You need to make sure that your body is receiving its recommended nutrition to stay healthy. To prevent infections, it is necessary that you have a strong immune system. Nutrition is the key to strengthen your body’s natural defense against infections including bacterial vaginosis.
Since bacterial vaginosis poses no immediate serious threats, and can go away voluntarily, it is wise to start your treatment with natural remedies. Here are some of the best:
- Increase your intake of food rich in lactobacillus. This will help boost the number and strength of good bacteria in your body, and prevent bad bacteria to dominate.
- Create a natural cleansing solution to wash your vagina (use the normal method of washing and not douching) and to restore its natural pH level. Here are some effective ingredients that you can mix with water (the best natural cleansing agent):
- Apple cider vinegar –contains properties that can kill bacteria while cleansing your vaginal environment
- Citrus fruits – such as lemons and oranges can help control the bacteria and at the same time address the fishy smell of BV.
- Yogurt – is rich in lactobacilli, the good bacteria your body needs to control the bad bacteria. You can also consume yogurt internally to strengthen your immune system.
- Garlic- contains anti-bacterial properties that can stop the multiplication of bacteria in your vaginal environment.
Keep in mind that bacterial vaginosis is not an urgent life-threatening condition that requires medical attention. It does not mean though that you can ignore it.
Preventing it and using the best natural remedies to treat it is the way to go to achieve long-lasting independence from BV. This is how to treat bacterial vaginosis better than you ever did.